UpSpring Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm soothes and softens nursing nipples. And because it’s made with only the cleanest, 100% organic ingredients, you don’t need to wash it off before nursing. (Like you'd have time for that anyway.) 美國 UpSpring有機椰子油乳頭療膏有效舒緩和修復破裂的乳頭，配方溫和，食品級成分，所以你不必在哺乳前擦拭掉它。
Features 特點 :
- Soothes and softens nipples舒緩和修復破裂的乳頭
- Lightweight, non-greasy texture 質地輕柔，不油膩
- Made with coconut oil, nature’s perfect healing ointment 有機椰子油製造
- No need to wash it off before breastfeeding哺乳前不必擦拭掉
- Made with USDA organic certified ingredients 美國農業部有機認證
- Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten, or GMOs 不含羊脂，石油，香精，無麩質，也非轉基因製品。
- Recommended by lactation consultants 哺乳顧問推薦
- Lanolin Free 不含羊脂
Our nipple balm contains organic, food grade ingredients including coconut oil and calendula extract so you don't have to worry about removing the nipple balm before breastfeeding. 我們的乳頭療膏含有天然椰子油的和金盞花，説明修復受損組織。此外，配方溫和，食品級成分，所以你不必擔心在母乳餵養前擦拭掉它。
Ingredients 成份: Organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic sunflower seed oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa seed butter, organic calendula flower extract, organic rosemary see extract.
UpSpring Organic Nipple Balm is all natural and does not contain lanolin, petroleum, fragrance, paraben, gluten, or GMOs. 不含礦油、羊毛脂、防腐劑、人造成份及人造香料，無麩質，也非轉基因製品，。
How to Use UpSpring Nipple Balm 使用方法 : Apply to dry, sore, or cracked nipples after each feeding. (Just do it. You’ll thank us later.) It can also be used for chapped lips, and on dry skin almost anywhere, including elbows, knees, and feet. 需要時塗於乳頭上，也可用於敏感皮膚，如嘴唇，或其他粗糙乾燥的皮膚區域，如肘部，膝蓋和腳。
Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility 美國製造及由美國食品及藥物管理局認可的生產廠製造
How quickly does Nipple Balm work?
If your nipples are already cracked and sore, use Nipple Balm after each feeding and within a few days you’ll be feeling like a new woman. Better yet, use it as soon as you begin experiencing any dryness or discomfort to avoid suffering unnecessarily.
Do I need to wash it off before feeding my baby? Is it safe for my baby to ingest?
No on one, yes on two. You do not need to wash it off before feeding. Every ingredient is 100% organic, and, with the exception of the beeswax, is plant-based. If you apply Nipple Balm after a feeding, most of it will be absorbed into your skin before the next feeding. But even if traces of it remain, or even if your baby is feeding frequently, it’s perfectly safe.
The Nipple Balm is too thick and I need to use a lot of pressure to apply it, which isn’t great for sore nipples. Do you have any suggestions?
Sometimes the balm can feel a little thicker because of a cooler room temperature. Try placing a small amount in the palm of your hand to warm it up before applying it. To avoid the problem, store it in a warmer room if possible.
Is it greasy?
Will it stain my clothes?
No. With a baby in the house, you have enough laundry to do.
Can I use Nipple Balm for dry skin other than my nipples?
Yes! Most moms see their bodies adjust to breastfeeding over time, so you might not need Nipple Balm the entire time you breastfeed. If you have extra balm in the jar, use it for:
- Dry skin anywhere (your cuticles will love it!)
- Lip balm (go ahead, kiss your baby with that mouth)
- Drool rash ointment for baby
- Organic ointment for cuts and scrapes
- Moisturizer for cracked heels and calluses
- Protective ointment for runny noses so they don’t get chapped and red (your baby’s, your toddler’s, and yours, too)